Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goldmine toilet series

Post Thanks / Like

Default Goldmine toilet series

Hi,

Has anyone seen the complete Goldmine toilet series? I think they were filmed in a restaurant bathroom and can be found at Schuettlers. They may have been filmed a while ago, because I think I've seen a clip here and there. Maybe on this site. If not, hope they do eventually.

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know the link to the Schuettlers site?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Never heard of it. Screen caps?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Goldmine

I'm surprised no one has ever heard or seen the clips and equally surprised that the clips haven't materialized on this site. From what I've seen of the clips, they're pretty cool.

Post Thanks / Like

There have been Goldmine clips posted here. The reason I know is that I've uploaded one and it was rejected as a duplicate.

I'll see if I can find some on Tom's site and will post the links when I do. If not, I have two uploaded on my MEGA account so PM me if you want to see them. Since they are old, you may have already seen them but at least you can take a look.

ETA: Found them! They were posted by ladyblue on Apr 11, 2017 --18 separate clips:

lovely teens peeing on public bath 3

btw: for those who like poop, the first one, 10a, is kind of neat as even though you can't see poop, you can see the seat cover she's put down ruffle as the turd slips out right at the end of the clip.

And as those comments I made back then note, #8 also has pooping evident as you get a glimpse of the turd she lets out at about :18 or :19
    Last edited by skooper; 2019.04.19 at 02:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

There are more of the series thats just a part of it, you can find it in voyeurzona.com you need to pay to download it, hope someone could get the rest of the series

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by monchis9 View Post
    There are more of the series thats just a part of it, you can find it in voyeurzona.com you need to pay to download it, hope someone could get the rest of the series
    Oh gee, there's been lots of content added since I last visited that site!!!!

I have wanted to subscribe to that (it has some association with Schuettler's site, correct?) but am still afraid to pay for Ex-Load. I may get enough courage at some point, though.

Yes, there sure is a lot of the Goldmine series that I haven't seen. If anybody can snag some of those and upload to Tom's site, many of us would certainly appreciate it, I'm sure. For me, I'd be very interested in seeing or listening to any that may have evidence of pooping.

Each series must have a at least 5 separate clips as 5 to 8 screen-shots are shown for each series section:

Goldmine (1)

Goldmine 2

Goldmine 3

Goldmine 4

Goldmine 5

Goldmine 6

Goldmine 7

Goldmine 8

Goldmine 9

Goldmine 10

Goldmine 11

Goldmine 12

Goldmine 13

Thanks, Monchis. And thank you in advance for anybody that can help out !
    Last edited by skooper; 2019.06.01 at 05:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I was able to grab all 13, will work to get them uploaded, i did a quick check and didn't see these exact compilations uploaded although there are a few duplicate clips from the upload linked above. should probably still be OK to upload

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much for your efforts