Thread: Goldmine toilet series

Post Thanks / Like

Default Goldmine toilet series

Hi,

Has anyone seen the complete Goldmine toilet series? I think they were filmed in a restaurant bathroom and can be found at Schuettlers. They may have been filmed a while ago, because I think I've seen a clip here and there. Maybe on this site. If not, hope they do eventually.

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know the link to the Schuettlers site?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Never heard of it. Screen caps?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Goldmine

I'm surprised no one has ever heard or seen the clips and equally surprised that the clips haven't materialized on this site. From what I've seen of the clips, they're pretty cool.

Post Thanks / Like

There have been Goldmine clips posted here. The reason I know is that I've uploaded one and it was rejected as a duplicate.

I'll see if I can find some on Tom's site and will post the links when I do. If not, I have two uploaded on my MEGA account so PM me if you want to see them. Since they are old, you may have already seen them but at least you can take a look.

ETA: Found them! They were posted by ladyblue on Apr 11, 2017 --18 separate clips:

lovely teens peeing on public bath 3

btw: for those who like poop, the first one, 10a, is kind of neat as even though you can't see poop, you can see the seat cover she's put down ruffle as the turd slips out right at the end of the clip.

And as those comments I made back then note, #8 also has pooping evident as you get a glimpse of the turd she lets out at about :18 or :19
    Last edited by skooper; 2019.04.19 at 02:07 PM.