Thread: Alexa Echo

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Alexa Echo

So here is a question for Alexa users. I recently got several for my house, pretty cool gadgets.. I have it set up to allow a "drop in". I have a friends daughter coming over for the next weekend, and I know she is a screamer when she cums. I was thinking about putting a dot in my spare room, and dropping in on her. Is there a way to easily record the audio? Or do I need to set up a different device to do that.. I'll be dropping in with my iphone an Alexa app..

Tips, tricks or ideas?
    Check out my Blog, with tips, tricks and tutorials on how to use the website.

Toms World Blog

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So I got a couple of recordings, but the echo is not a good choice. When you "drop in" it announces itself with a chime. (drop in means to open a two way speaker system with another echo on your account or a phone).. I did get a couple of recordings, but it took some work to clean them up as I recorded them with an iPhone..A The third night she actually was trying to get the echo to play piano music. she kept yelling at it , so I dropped the connection. The echo dot will not play music or any other skill when the "intercom system " is active.. Bummer cause it has promise.

Toms World Blog

Post Thanks / Like

That was pretty hot Tom. Any pics to share of this young lady?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I've got some photos I'm sure... I'll get some posted soon

Toms World Blog