Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did I go too far?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Did I go too far?

So a while back. My woman and I had sex late in the evening. I woke up before her and went to take a shower. I had to wait for the bathroom however because her daughter was already up and taking a shower. I finally got in and was able to wash and get out before the water turned cold. Once out I seen her daughter had left her clothes on the floor. I picked up her panties and smelled them. I was instantly hard because they smelled so good. The next thing I knew, a touch with my tongue turned into licking them. The taste was as amazing as the smell. In just a few minutes the panties crotch was wet and sticky with the combination of my saliva and the remainder of the daughters moist pussy. I started rubbing the sticky mess all over my dick. I even tried videoing it. The daughter almost walked in on me doing this and it startled me so I tossed the clothes in the hamper and dressed. I went back to bed. Laying there remembering the smell and taste made me hard again. After a while my woman woke up. When she felt how hard I was she smiled and went down. As soon as she took me in her mouth she said mmmm. I can still taste my pussy on you. She licked and sucked me clean. Continuing to tell me how she loved the taste of her on me. Not knowing that she was licking her daughter's pussy off my dick.*
    I never planned it but it really turned me on. Is that too weird?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

No, it isn't weird (I'm presuming she isn't your daughter) - thanks for the story and the pic of your woman giving you a BJ.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

No. Not my daughter. Thanks for the comment.

Post Thanks / Like

That made me really hard reading it. I remembered I did the same thing with my young sister in law's panties. It was a rush and amazing expenence...

Post Thanks / Like

I did this same thing with my wife’s sisters panties and my wife blew me. She just wiped her tongue off and made a face and kept going. It was the best. How old is the daughter?
    Last edited by Mongo2874; 2018.11.26 at 01:43 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wow! Your wife licking her sisters pussy gets me very excited! I came a little faster than normal when mine licked her daughters pussy off of me. Did you finish a little faster or harder than normal when it happened for you? Hopefully you can sneak a little cum on your wife or her sisters clothes and get a pic of it. Or maybe her sisters panties and add some pics to that tribute album i started. She is in late teens.

Post Thanks / Like

I do have to admit that I couldn’t last to long after seeing that. I have done some things like to her toothbrush and stuff sorry never had a chance for pics. Maybe if the situation arises again I can. Do you have any pics of her daughter?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Pics or not. Your story is pretty hot! Thanks for sharing. I do have a few. I dont post them.

Post Thanks / Like

What about PM them

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Not sure. That is somthing I would have to think about. Ive been burnt in the past doing that with other girls.