Thread: Did I go too far?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Did I go too far?

So a while back. My woman and I had sex late in the evening. I woke up before her and went to take a shower. I had to wait for the bathroom however because her daughter was already up and taking a shower. I finally got in and was able to wash and get out before the water turned cold. Once out I seen her daughter had left her clothes on the floor. I picked up her panties and smelled them. I was instantly hard because they smelled so good. The next thing I knew, a touch with my tongue turned into licking them. The taste was as amazing as the smell. In just a few minutes the panties crotch was wet and sticky with the combination of my saliva and the remainder of the daughters moist pussy. I started rubbing the sticky mess all over my dick. I even tried videoing it. The daughter almost walked in on me doing this and it startled me so I tossed the clothes in the hamper and dressed. I went back to bed. Laying there remembering the smell and taste made me hard again. After a while my woman woke up. When she felt how hard I was she smiled and went down. As soon as she took me in her mouth she said mmmm. I can still taste my pussy on you. She licked and sucked me clean. Continuing to tell me how she loved the taste of her on me. Not knowing that she was licking her daughter's pussy off my dick.*
    I never planned it but it really turned me on. Is that too weird?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

No, it isn't weird (I'm presuming she isn't your daughter) - thanks for the story and the pic of your woman giving you a BJ.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

No. Not my daughter. Thanks for the comment.