Thread: New ideas

Post Thanks / Like

Default New ideas

Probably not, but anyway, why not spice up this forum a little up by for example doing video and photo contests and adding rewards to them? I know there has been something like this before, but I think this need to be marketed a bit more aggressive and make it attractive to members here. And why not make an OC explicit forum also, so we have the lurkers one place and contributors another??

I would appreciate it and I am sure many others would also.

splicer1973
    Post Thanks / Like

people that pay for the premium access better be included in your whole oc explicit forum?

Post Thanks / Like

Its up to Tom, but my suggestion would be to allow access to OC only to those members that can document their OC. Or give streaming access to avoid OC flowding around elsewhere.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

darling1, I like your ideas. I had contests rewards years ago, but it tapered off. Maybe it's time to revive them.. I think my work schedule is hectic for the next few months, but I'll see what I can do. Maybe someone here will volunteer to run a contest area

Tom
    Check out my Blog, with tips, tricks and tutorials on how to use the website.

Toms World Blog

Post Thanks / Like

If someone would volunteer, I am in!