Thread: Naked Attraction

Post Thanks / Like

Default Naked Attraction

Just been watching the lates episode on TV. Not sure if there is a version of it in USA etc. The contestants are completely naked and all bits are in closeup on screen at various times. This last programme and it's been a growing trend of the tattoos evident on so many people especially the females. How the fuck they think it's attractive, but I s'pose it's a trend and I'm very old.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I've never heard of the show.. must not be in the US of A yet.. I'll keep an eye out for it. sounds interesting
    Check out my Blog, with tips, tricks and tutorials on how to use the website.

Toms World Blog

Post Thanks / Like

It's on free TV here. A fit...lesbian woman interviews people looking for a date but has to chose and gradually eliminate one of 6 naked folk behind screesn which are lifted to reveal, first their crotch, then tits, then face. Once they have got ride of 4, that parson has to strip and choose one of the remaining 2 nakeds. They alternate male and female. Lots of discussion about labia, cocks, arses, nipples etc etc. Good fun.