Thread: Today in UK

Post Thanks / Like

Default Today in UK

Summer has arrived with a belter of two days high heat 10 degrees higher than the norm at this time of year. I had to go into the city for one purchase and wow!

If I had the mobility, the dexterity, the swift reactions and of course the camera and editing stuff of a few years back when in my prime voyeuring days, I would have been swamping this superb site with many glorious upskirts. We are now blessed with a huge influx of Oriental students who wear the most outlandish gear, but some of the skirts exceeded many shorties the European girls were wearing. One or two of them did have the extra pair of shorts under them and in that case probably an extra pair of panties but it would have been fun capturing them.

Oh well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I know the feeling. Old age is a voyeurs nightmare.. I used to partake of evening walks around the neighborhood, and could peer into unsuspecting windows.. but no more, as you say, the dexterity and swift reactions are needed. Something I sadly don't have much of any more.. hell, I have trouble typing anymore..

Tom
    Check out my Blog, with tips, tricks and tutorials on how to use the website.

Toms World Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the understanding and also the backup on the Vehu Muvi. Keep up the good work mate.

Post Thanks / Like

I had to get a tyre changed so to spend the time I entered the supermarket next to the tyre place. Immediately at the help desk as I scanned the huge entrance foyer
    there was a great upskirt. She was benind from the waist to her sort of travel bag on the floor wearing a mid length skirt. Sheer black tights, white knickers under them, legs apart. Of course I lingered...and I noticed so did one of the ASDA security men. I got round to see her front. Not wholly attractive, late 40s, not the best clothing but it is fucking cold today so she was swathed up. Anyway a encouraging view at 09.30. as I might be out with my new mini video camera tomorrow - but not upskirts.