Thread: I need tips

Post Thanks / Like

Post I need tips

So far I have no spy camera, I just use my android phone and installed spy apps on it.. Any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like

Depends pn your mission frankly. I used a mini video cam for both indoors (fixed) and outdoors (upskirts)

Post Thanks / Like

I also wanted to add, If one purchases an spy cam, should it be come as a disguise of a everyday product or just an standard mini spy cam? I saw a thread about a guy who got busted because his cam was a "tissue box" cam; everyone uses tissue boxes still. If one buys a disguise cam, what is a good recommended purchase?

Post Thanks / Like

My Vehu Muvi mini cams were hidden for static situations in a pot plant, a book spine, I shower scraper and in curtains. Otherwise hand held or in the shoulder bag for up skirts

Post Thanks / Like

I dislike the camera you buy that are already hidden inside something.. An example is the tissue box. Too many people use tissues. I'd prefer to use a camera that I placed on my own. I also prefer the wireless cameras over the wired ones.. Easier to move if needed. Although there are some nice wired cameras out now. One of my favorite cameras is the wireless clock radio.. It's seldom out of place... clock radios are common everywhere.. The camera is well hidden (the ones with SD cards in them are easily detectable.)

SD Cards = Easy Detection - Just pick up the object and look at it.. THe SD card is usually visible
    Wireless = might be detected if person has a wirless camera detector
    Wired - Pretty safe, but if found, easy to trace the wires to the recording device.
    Wifi - Pretty nice, but not well hidden.

Places I would not place a camera -
    Tissues box, shaving cream can, smoke detector (too common.. I used to use them, but not any more). Don't place in anything that is out of place. Really, why would there be a can of shaving cream in the guest bedroom?

The newer key FOB cameras look interesting, but I have not tried one..

It really depends on your setup. There is no "one size fits all" solution..

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that advice. Speaking of detection, I found this "app" that can detect cameras with just your phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...detector&hl=en . It is hard to keep up with today's technology. Are there cameras out there that are "undetectable"? If so, is there a website one can go to purchase one, even if it will be pricey?

Post Thanks / Like

in my investigation most "phone apps" are not good at detecting. They rely on sensing a reflection off the camera lense. I would definately use a clock radio. Even if an app senses the camera, it will be messed up by reflections off the screen of the radio.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with everything HC above has adviesd. Can't help with the latest stuff, sorry.