Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New restroom series

Post Thanks / Like

Default New restroom series

Hi,

Has anyone seen the complete Student Restroom series? I've seen a few clips of it uploaded here, but the entire series seems to be two hours or so long. Hoping there will be additional posts in the future. Don't care to use exload to do so.

Post Thanks / Like

No but I'd like to

Post Thanks / Like

It's a huge series. Since I'm mainly into listening to pooping, I'm separating only the ones I can hear shitting going on that I'm getting from two other sources where I've been able to capture them on. I've got over a dozen individual clips that have evidence of pooping so far in a disorganized file. For those interested in listening to pooping, I'll upload them here at some point if there's enough demand. The first two I uploaded were the best and haven't found any that quite match so far. If it is in fact a student restroom, it must be in a dining hall as I can hear dishes clanging in the background in several of the clips.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I've seen parts of that series. It looks to be a good series.. Hopefully it gets uploaded soon .
    Check out my Blog, with tips, tricks and tutorials on how to use the website.

Toms World Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I've gotten most of them that I've seen so far. I'll try and upload some soon. The most recent one that I have is great, as two different women take wet, semi explosive shits, which is the first time I've heard that in this series.

Post Thanks / Like

Not interested in shitting but everyone to their own

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know what series you guys are talking about, maybe you can post a link? I searched "student restroom" and couldn't find anything.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xxerxes View Post
    I don't know what series you guys are talking about, maybe you can post a link? I searched "student restroom" and couldn't find anything.
    One place you can monitor the series titled "Student_restroom" is in this thread on another forum HERE that started 27 October and the last post currently in the thread is dated 23 December and that one is "32" in the series (here). You can get an idea of what the series is about by starting at the first post of the series on 27 October and progressing through the thread. In other forums, I've seen both the prolific front camera angle but also a camera from the side/back. It's a very intriguing series.

...I'm guessing that's the one the OP is referring to. Not entirely sure, however.

edit: As I mentioned, it's being posted on several sites in bits and pieces but I notice that some guy is attempting to post each sub-series at TNGP so perhaps somebody will start sharing it here too.
    Last edited by skooper; 2017.12.24 at 08:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

The complete series can be found here: http://anon-ib.la/v/res/25134.html

Post Thanks / Like

Skooper and Hankidan deifnitely have my vote for posting the pooping ones here! Please please please And thank you. And merry christmas. And happy new years. And happy pooping.