Thread: Oldie back for a view

Post Thanks / Like

Default Oldie back for a view

Long retired from my up-skirt and voyeur experiments and expeditions, but I am back purely to view and enjoy the fruits of my labours initially, then lots of others since, with of course better equipment. I only got in this morning and have thoroughly enjoyed some of my then - favourite, contributions and now intend to trawl through others.

Great to see this excellent site it active and only wish I could add. My new pastime is writing erotic stuff, purely words, no videos and a lot of my experiences and fantasies figure. I am too wobbly and with limited dexterity now, so it would be even more dangerous to go out armed with hidden cameras, than a few years back when both my ego and pervy skills were high.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to hear some of your real life stories. I'm getting to the age where peeping in windows is going to start being an issue, so I can almost empathize.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fleetman View Post
    Long retired from my up-skirt and voyeur experiments and expeditions, but I am back purely to view and enjoy the fruits of my labours initially, then lots of others since, with of course better equipment. I only got in this morning and have thoroughly enjoyed some of my then - favourite, contributions and now intend to trawl through others.

Great to see this excellent site it active and only wish I could add. My new pastime is writing erotic stuff, purely words, no videos and a lot of my experiences and fantasies figure. I am too wobbly and with limited dexterity now, so it would be even more dangerous to go out armed with hidden cameras, than a few years back when both my ego and pervy skills were high.

So glad to have you back, and your stories and experience would be gladly enjoyed by many!

Tom
    Check out my Blog, with tips, tricks and tutorials on how to use the website.

Toms World Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Corby and Tom. I'll have to muster up some links to my stories in another site.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm unable to open FLV files. I must have been able way back when. Any clues please? I usually view through Windows Media Player

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fleetman View Post
    I'm unable to open FLV files. I must have been able way back when. Any clues please? I usually view through Windows Media Player
    The best player to use for that is the VLC media player. (www.videolan.org) it'ss free and will lay most any video format.

Tom
    Check out my Blog, with tips, tricks and tutorials on how to use the website.

Toms World Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks mate