Thread: Saw neighbor later in the night

Post Thanks / Like

Default Saw neighbor later in the night

As I mentioned earlier I broke a little piece of a horizontal blind so I could maybe peep inside my neighbors window.
    Around 11:30 June 3rd 2017 I heard her car pull into her driveway and then into the garage. I looked out my window to see her walk in her house. Shorty I saw her bedroom light turn on, I quickly went outside to peek in her window where I broke a part of the mini blind. She came in and put her coat on the bed then left for like 20 minutes....She came back and oh my gosh she started to get undressed...She took off her shirt and had a white bra on, , then she took off her blue jeans and she had white and green striped underwear on, , she sat on her bed and took off her bra and I saw the same beautiful dark, puffy, areola nipples that I saw before. She the stood up and took off her underwear and she has the same full hairy vagina that I saw before. I was hoping she would masturbate, but she didnt. She put on sweat pants and went to the living room for a while.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chasechevy View Post
    As I mentioned earlier I broke a little piece of a horizontal blind so I could maybe peep inside my neighbors window.
    Around 11:30 June 3rd 2017 I heard her car pull into her driveway and then into the garage. I looked out my window to see her walk in her house. Shorty I saw her bedroom light turn on, I quickly went outside to peek in her window where I broke a part of the mini blind. She came in and put her coat on the bed then left for like 20 minutes....She came back and oh my gosh she started to get undressed...She took off her shirt and had a white bra on, , then she took off her blue jeans and she had white and green striped underwear on, , she sat on her bed and took off her bra and I saw the same beautiful dark, puffy, areola nipples that I saw before. She the stood up and took off her underwear and she has the same full hairy vagina that I saw before. I was hoping she would masturbate, but she didnt. She put on sweat pants and went to the living room for a while.
    Any pics of her or her underwear??

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

IMG_0025.JPGIMG_0026(1).JPGIMG_0027.JPGIMG_0029.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Wow. Very nice

Post Thanks / Like

Any videos of her dressing??

Post Thanks / Like

I was finally able to capture her daughters underwear. I was able to see her daughter changing in her moms room through the window. Her daughter had much more hair on her vaginga than her mom does.
    Last edited by chasechevy; 2017.08.19 at 10:52 PM.