Well , the single 42 year old, single mom neighbor had another flat tire on her car. She rang my house bell to help her at 6:30 am. I was so tired, I asked her if she could take my car and I would look at hers later. She said yes, Ok. She actually gave me the keys to her house and car after I gave her the keys to my car. She said when I am done, just put the keys under the seat.
I waited about a hour after she left...I knew her daughters were not there. I had to go inside and see her underwear, bras and pantyhose. I went inside and it smelled like a fresh shower. In the bathroom was a silver pair of nylon vassarette size 8 panties, 36 D Soma bra, and tan pantyhose. Also was her blouse and dress pants on the floor.
I took those and went to her bedroom, I went into her drawers...she has new underwear colors since the last time i was in there. She has black, tan, yellow, striped, all bikini from victorias secret. I had to sit on her bed to enjoy myself. As I sat down I felt a lump, I pulled out a vibrator from under the blankets. I never saw that before. I knew she masturbates, but now its totally confirmed. I had to do something to see her again, so I gently broke one little slat on her horizontal blind so I can peek into her window...