Thread: Undelete program

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Undelete program

a friend of mine recently gave me the task of replacing her hard drive in her computer. I have the old drive in my possession, and have not found anything interesting. I am sure there is something on there, so I am asking for recommendations for a reasonable price recoverry or undelete program that will work with windows 10.

I tried the demo of easeus.com and it seems to work, but is limited to 500 megs. At 69.95 I don't want to plop down the money only to find out it's missing some of the hidden goodies.

Any ideas?

Tom
    Check out my Blog, with tips, tricks and tutorials on how to use the website.

Toms World Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I've used Recuva and it's perfect, AND free. Not sure if it works with Windows 10 however, but definitely look it up!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'll check it out this week some time. It looks pretty solid and has some good reviews..

Thanks

Tom
    Check out my Blog, with tips, tricks and tutorials on how to use the website.

Toms World Blog

Post Thanks / Like

EaseUS has worked great for me in the past, professionally as well as privately. It will recover a TON of data, pristine and corrupt. Any recovery really depends on how much data has been erased/written/erased/written, etc... You get it all with EaseUS, then you have to comb through it.