Thread: Good Places To Voyeur 2016?

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Places To Voyeur 2016?

Your devoted moderator Scopo will be leaving his beloved Colombia end of June due to visa rules. After a trip to my hometown, I will be looking for my next hideaway to live for at least a few months.

I generally look for less expensive places to live with good Internet. I am thinking right now Southeast Asia or Europe. I have lived in both regions quite a bit in my life, but can't say I currently have a spot to voyeur if I wished. I was wondering of anyone could recommend a county and place that would fit my requirements of reasonable cost and living and stable Internet. I am looking for more than nude beaches and upskirts so to say, but with age I would only pursue if it were safe, rewarding and not too complicated (cost, technology, having to crawl through a sewer drain for a half mile etc.) For example, a private hostel room in Budapest you stayed at, where there was a convenient hole behind a picture look into the adjacent girls showers.

Feel free to private message if you would like to share a place without others knowing.

Post Thanks / Like

Gone, sadly are the days I would be active in my peeping, with a camera, but the spirit is still alive. Only last night about 7.15 at the bar in a British pub I had to lean across to view the selection of real ales and apologise to the reasonably attractive, late 30s, woman sat cross legged at the bar talking to her boy friend. Her pencil skirt was way up her thighs and there was, to my delight, a sliver of what I initially thought an underslip, being black and lace looking, but she shifted to allow me access to the ale pumps and I got a glimpse that confirmed they were actually stocking tops. She left later and I ogled her. She was tall, in high black heels and was in her business suit.
    But that doesn't help you much, so good luck.