Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Opportunity knocked...I answered!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Opportunity knocked...I answered!

Hey everyone.
    It's been years since I've contributed anything, although I have kept checking back here for any gems from other contributers that may have surfaced. I'm happy to announce some success!

My wife (yup, got married eventually) announced that her sister was due to visit and naturally the old adrenalin kicked in and my mind got busy planning her visit. I've been messing around with turning Android phones into surveillance cams so naturally I wanted to see what I could achieve.
    We set up the spare room for her and I put the finishing touches to it in the form of a tissue box on the bedside table with a very neatly disguised phone in it. The phone has an app that broadcasts video on either a LAN or WAN so it was pretty easy to keep an eye on our guest, apart from battery issues.

Let's just say it worked really well, except that the recording function meant that the footage is terribly low res and in a weird format called WEBM which I have as yet to figure out converting.
    The pics here were easy screenshots and they are what the video would have looked like if I'd been a bit more wakeup and tested the video recording function BEFORE she arrived.

Anyway, she's here for a while and I'll be working on that in the hopes of giving you guys what you love (and me, of course!).

Cheers!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by screamager; 2014.09.21 at 11:43 PM. Reason: duplicate pic

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Still my favorite hidden masturbation subject. Great to see you are still taping her and she is still going at herself with gusto.

Post Thanks / Like

thank you so much for sharing again! great to hear from you

Post Thanks / Like

looks great. i have many years of experience in video conversion and restauration. webm is basically a container which usually contains vp8 or vp9 codec, you can most probably set your app to record in mp4 (h264) format.
    if you need any help converting webm or anything else feel free to contact me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sondeed View Post
    looks great. i have many years of experience in video conversion and restauration. webm is basically a container which usually contains vp8 or vp9 codec, you can most probably set your app to record in mp4 (h264) format.
    if you need any help converting webm or anything else feel free to contact me.
    I messaged you :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by screamager View Post
    I messaged you :-)
    sorry, either it's me or i got no message

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, Did you get the message or do I have a bug to report to the programmer? As you probably already know, private messages are found through through the forum section and there should be a notification of a new message in the top right corner.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrScopophiliac View Post
    Hi, Did you get the message or do I have a bug to report to the programmer? As you probably already know, private messages are found through through the forum section and there should be a notification of a new message in the top right corner.
    maybe the messaging system is really not working. I tried to send screamager a message and there is nothing in my sent messages folder.
    i don't know.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok. Thanks. I will send it to the programmer. Tom Voyeur is a pretty advanced custom system (as you can guess by the lack of other sites out there like it). He just did some updates on the back end and these little bugs will happen.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrScopophiliac View Post
    Ok. Thanks. I will send it to the programmer. Tom Voyeur is a pretty advanced custom system (as you can guess by the lack of other sites out there like it). He just did some updates on the back end and these little bugs will happen.
    i did get your test message, but i think i cannot answer.