Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pee Voyeur Audio, anyone else interested?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pee Voyeur Audio, anyone else interested?

Hey, this probably isn't the right place to post an idea like this.. But I was wondering if anyone has ever tried it, or might consider doing it. Imagine putting a recording bug/cam in the bathroom and being able to hear all the pee sounds of women. I feel like it would be way less risky than normal voyeur stuff because the camera could be placed anywhere in the bathroom and the audio would still pick up perfectly. You could pretty much just leave it in there all day and it would capture sounds so easily. Again, not sure if anyone else here would be interested because this is a fetish that is somewhat different. But let me know what you think.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have been toying with the idea of an audio section, and we have gone so far as to do some testing with the software to get it to process it properly. I for one am a fan of the "sounds" of voyeurism, from female orgasm to the grunts and groans...

Any others interested?
    Check out my Blog, with tips, tricks and tutorials on how to use the website.

Toms World Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I think it is a great idea.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes for sure. Pooping spy audio is my favorite.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm definitely interested, and have stuff to contribute.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm interested for sure. Now we have sight and sound covered. Tom, can you get your IT guys working on the smell and taste software???
    Last edited by wineshine03; 2013.12.06 at 02:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Tom, you should definitely make an audio only section for sex sounds AND pee sounds.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And especially poop sounds!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I gotta say I agree with merlyn249. Though a lot of Americans won't admit it, this is a common fetish. Japan and Germany are way ahead of United States in this. Thank you Tom for making your site more liberal to this. To people who find this stuff offensive, just ignore it. Voyeurs come in all stripes. Tom is trying to please us all. Thank you Tom.

Post Thanks / Like

As far as audio is concerned, I'm all for poop audio. I'm even already toying with the idea of recording audio poop sounds in public toilets. That would be easier for me. I just need help on the type of camera to buy and how to use it, then I'll get to work on it.
    Any suggestions would be much appreciated.